Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA)
If you are a retired law enforcement officer, we may be able to certify your firearm qualification. We have certified law enforcement firearm instructors on staff. Upon completion of range qualification, a certification card will be issued in addition to endorsement of your agency's form (if required).
1. Honorable Retired Law Enforcement Officer.
2. Retired ID or proof of being a retired law enforcement officer.
3. Your agency course of fire (if your agency has a specific course).
4. A semi-automatic pistol and/or revolver for qualification.
5. Ammunition for above handguns (100 for each or agency requirements).
Contact Greg at email@example.com to schedule a qualification.
For more information about LEOSA, click here.
Course Cost: $60.00 + Range Fees
Other Fees: None